Two sunny, warm bike days in a row!

Both yesterday and today I was out of the house closer to 8:30am than 8am.  It was sunny.  It was warm.  It was a slow but pleasant ride down to Ocean Avenue and my left and then right turns to the beach bicycle paths.  Two to three days a week.......with the realization that sooner than I hope, there'll be the reality of age, fitness and capability to doing this.........but as with everything else, I'll do until I can no longer do.......such is life......

More picture taking today.....and perhaps a Linkedin passage vis a vis 37 years ago, today.......I was with hunger strikers at the center of Tiananmen Square......and then I left for Chengdu - and I was there on 4 June........an eye witness to history..........

Those who do not learn from history are simply going to repeat it - that happens.  How can China learn when freedom of information has been suppressed and now, 37 years later, no one really knows anymore..............? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday morning

7 Baseball

Does creation of a couple of paragraphs each day truly help?