A very pleasant 27 when 31 was predicted

 I was going to call the IRS this morning.  I never did......the fact that i have all the proof I need and there is still a lot of time before I really have to call......I'm not in any hurry.......

I did go to class and after, in the confines of the Emeritus office, discovered how technically inept I am - the Geek Squad taught me how to pair my Fire to my iPhone......and I already forgot.....dammit!

My 'novel' class ended today.  There were 6 of is there, live.....approximately 50 online.  There is so much more gained from live attendance......I will have a mixture of both in the fall as I do 4 classes - one md-morning Monday;  one each at the start of both Tuesday and Wednesday......and one to follow the Wednesday morning class.

I will go to SMC before the end of August and pay $22.50 again - 4 x $22.50 for a year of ALL  LA County public transportation....$90 a year is a bargain!

.......and I will try to get the IRS by phone this afternoon.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Baseball

It has been awhile.........

Will the world economy tank?