Happiness is (sort of) figuring out what is going on...........

 I ate something?  Or I succumbed to the heat?  Whatever.......I was in St John's Emergency Room all Tuesday afternoon, a day when there was only one other patient than me waiting......and with Medicare Supplement insurance, the hospital was assured of payment of all they did....and they had a field day!!  I got faster test results than I got from the blood takers at UCLA Health the week before.  Why can't the two systems communicate and efficiently eliminate a needless repetition of tasks?  Will there be Medicare for all in the future (in my lifetime) to eliminate so much of what is wrong with our current, very inequitable system?  What'll it take to change if this is going to be the eventuality?

Enough questions!

We are getting our act together vis a vis next week's Court appearance. And I have a very, very workable schedule between now and then.........onwards.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Baseball

It has been awhile.........

Will the world economy tank?