Sunday morning and it's time to write today - early!
Stillzy is still cheapest - even with their $3.45 service fee and failure to include prior discounts still available.......and ordering yesterday afternoon, I was secure in the anticipation of knowing how the delivery route is set up and that I'dbe the first delivery........of course I was!!
And then my normal, morning walk followed by my news reading routine.
It is now 11:01am. The stuff I had scheduled to work on today can easily be worked upon later....not today......and I will likely play some music (I already have, accompanying Buena Vista Social Club in Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White on harmonica.
Yeah, I'll do some piano later on and, who knows - one of these days it'll be time for me to take out my keytar??!!!!!
And I do want to continue sketching, without SMC classes but You Tube lessons that seem to be what will work.......assuming I follow through COMPLETELY.....
Comments
Post a Comment