You can't always get what you want....with the IRS

 They sent us CP-504 for 2025, Notice of Intent to Levy.  It was dated 24 July.  We have proof of payment using IRS Direct on 13 July.

I called the 27th.  Could not get through.  Tried answering a different way on the 28th - get further through the system.  Called at 6:30am this morning and was told to call between 8 and 8.  I called at 8:01.

I was put on hold and told there would be about an hour wait.

At close to 100 minutes, I was switched to a line that rang...twice.....and then those mother-fuckers disconnected me!!!!!

I went to IDme.com, set up by the IRS to get transcripts among other things, never expecting to actually being able to get it to work.......hey, it was confusing but I got there........and my 2025 transcript showed that I did pay and that the letter was wrong!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Baseball

It has been awhile.........

#5 Baseball