SMDP - late but furiously fast and efficient - at a good price!!!

 Three days into it, SMDP finally answered and while the dates had to be changed from what they had initially assigned, after a half dozen emails, we got everything straightened out and this morning was the first of three issues where the notification will be printed.....

Before SMDP answering, I contacted the Santa Monica Observer, the second newspaper of general circulation where I could place notification. They are a 'shabby' alternative whose publisher called me back after SMDP answered.  They thought I'd need them and quoted me $250 for one printing.....Obviously I turned them down after happily accepting an $80 bill for three postings from SMDP........and later yesterday, the Observer dropped their offer to $189.......I did not even answer.

We have Jon Berg on video again - he drove by yesterday afternoon.  WE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING WITH OUR BORDERLINE TREES UNTIL THIS MAN IS CONTAINED!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Baseball

It has been awhile.........

#5 Baseball