Thursday!!!
Up at 6. Out of the house at 7. Arrived at Downtown Inglewood at 7:40. First called in Dept 6, Superior Court where I was able to get my narrative (finally) in the process of ending this case with the 'proviso' that if and when (and the when is actually just a matter of time) Berg verbally accosts us next, we'll get Court assistance when starting a new case.
Our property is 1,668 Square Feet. We'll measure the width tomorrow and then do the math to back into the length. I'll take pictures over the weekend........but basically, both meetings (first with Public Works, then with Planning) will be dependent upon what the arborist we've hired to consult with us on 3 September has to say......
Tomorrow, also, I will go to SMC and get my bus pass working subsequent to the quarterly $22.50 payment already made....that'll cover me through the end of the year.....
Comments
Post a Comment