Wednesday morning after an eventful Sunday morning

 Sunday morning was absolutely beautiful!  On Ocean Avenue, just past the pier, I was accosted by a vagrant who pulled at my bike and punched me.  I fell.  I felt myself falling but it was an out of body experience all day on, from witnesses and an immediate police presence to the ambulance taking both me and my bike to St Johns where I was 'out of body' experiencing 2 Cat Scans, 1 brain MRI and a whole lot more.

I was lucky.....fractured lower right orbital.......concussion......had I not worn a helmet I think I'd be dead now.  What now???  Good question!!!  I'n not sure........but I think my bicycle riding days are now over.  I recognize that this day would soon come - hey, it has been fun these past three years - the peacefui solitude out between the ocean and beach where one realizes how insignificant he really is in the over all scheme of things.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Baseball

It has been awhile.........

Does creation of a couple of paragraphs each day truly help?