Carmen at 10am after two more cameras in front are installed.....

 Last time it was Jose.  Today it was Henry who came and installed two cameras out front.  We still need him to return with a longer cord to permanently connect that third, front camera....but we no longer will need to put on the front porch light at nights.

I did a brief morning walk today and I probably will stay home all day and continue to rest as I do have brain fog to contend with. I hear and understand everything said to me...I have vision problems that should be attended to...but what concerns me is my ability for a quick verbal response.....it ain't happening.......

It is time to binge upon Closing Time, finishing it before going to anything else.....and searching to see whether I have Something Happened already on either Kobo or Kindle.

Happy day - Something Happened, already purchased but never read, is on my Kobo!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Baseball

Monday morning

It has been awhile.........