Mickey D's big breakfast this Sunday morning

 Yeah, that is one big breakfast!  Sausage patty, bacon strip, English muffin split in two, scrambled eggs, 3 pancakes, hash brown, orange juice......and lots of butter  and a small container of syrup.

whew.......burp.......but no coffee.........

I was out with Edwin, formalizing the next lease....then home to sit off all that food.  I'm listening go operavore (WQXR opera station) as I type.   I'm more or less up to date...got to answer Edwin and take a couple of bike pictures.....and read....that's it for today.........

Perhaps a walk to Ralphs for a half pound of spicey shrimp ceviche?

25 years + a couple of days......the World Trade Center bombing.....a generation ago.  We were in China......probably in Guangzhou but it could have been Hong Kong as we had the Garley Building apartment and I could have been spending a weekend there with Joanna.  25 years ago....and now here I am at 84.....how the fuck did I get to be this old???

Have a great day.........


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Baseball

Monday morning

It has been awhile.........