My Clown nose arrived!
Tonight I return to do Sweet Dreams after two weeks off because of a vagrant who assaulted me. Such was life....such is life.... I still have to get the bicycle sold!
My clown nose arrived....I look funny with it and it screws up my breathing. I also got a clown bow tie with elastic band to hold in place and a wig that Katherine did not want to keep so we'll give that away.
I do not seek approval to wear this and will patiently await Halloween - hey, I get complete autonomy for Sweet Dreams because no one wants to monitor me during the evening - especially the nursing staff who do not need an extra job. They now ask me to assist them, going to some specific rooms each time....
Yesterday, assuming my iPhone data was correct, the temperature reached 35C late afternoon in downtown Santa Monica. Around 11am, yesterday, after class, I walked from 2d Street to the edge of the Palisades, looking out at the beach and ocean. One could see, one could feel the heat as the phone temperature read at 34C then. Trying to sit on a metal park bench in that sun was out of the question - I'd liken that to sitting on a bar-b-que grill! Today it probably will not get as high...still high enough for me to take a morning walk and plan ahead not to go out until I absolutely have to - it at all, this afternoon
Comments
Post a Comment