a bit cooler today.......
It is 33C at 2:30pm on 6 October 2026. This morning, Katherine had her annual physical, across the street from Schwab, where I went with a deposit to our investment account. After, we did a brief noon snack at Tartine, followed by walk throughs at both Whole Food and Trader Joe's. Now, after yesterday's DTF da bao and an afternoon nap, I'm more or less trying to figure out what I will do this afternoon......perhaps some painting/drawing........
SMPD followed through/up with calls today to both Specialized Bicycle (Marcos) and Jade Rabbit (John) regarding our urine thrower...... We were told by SMPD to build a case......one incident at a time.....and we have two incident reports this month.....with some pretty good videos that warranted SMPD involvement....now we have to be patient and let the professionals do their job......and when another incident happens....we'll report these, too!
Comments
Post a Comment