Covid and flu shots on Monday........

 I could have come back to CVS later today.....or tomorrow morning.  But why risk a reaction to covid and flu vaccinations that would screw up either/and/or Sweet Dreams on Thursday night or music at the Disney this Friday.

I am looking forward to Friday!  This is the first of this year's series of 8 Friday morning concerts - set up specially for old farts like me who can no longer do night travels for music.  Thus, I am happily content with 8 at the Disney plus 5 Sunday opera matinees at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.   And who knows - with the Center Theatre Group doing Music Man at the Ahmanson (next to the Pavilion), perhaps there will be more DTLA performances to attend??!!!

Regardless, as a prelude to this Friday's concert, we're going to Teddy's for breakfast!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday morning

7 Baseball

an alarm went off at 7am