Two very complete blood tests when only one was really needed.....

 Last week, in preparation for an August meeting with the 4th UCLA Health GP in 3 years, I gave blood - enough to fill 9 (or 10?) test tubes.  Yesterday at St Johns Emergency where there were few patients and as a Medicare Supplement insurance holder, I was completely guaranteed for government payment of everything, they had a field day and there were 11 test tubes of blood as well as a cat scan........

Why isn't there 'sharing' between health services??????

While I cannot truly say that whatever I had knocked the shit out of me (because I am currently constipated) I am 'weakened' and it'll take some days to get back to where I want to be feeling like.......

And while all of that takes place, it is a very comfortable 26C outside......a really nice day to be indoors and resting, too.......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Baseball

It has been awhile.........

Will the world economy tank?