The New Yorker on Monday - at 10:20am!

 I have vision impairment.  Color blindness never really impacted me but the difficulties I now encounter make it difficult at times and definitely, it results in slower reading.........and for years, the wondrous receiving of that weekly print edition of The New Yorker was something to look forward to.

And it was with sadness that this year I did not renew my subscription.......

And it is with happiness today that I was able to 'routinely' log into Libby, the public library app that ties me into the Santa Monica Public Library where the new edition of New Yorker became available.....and it is now on my11''x5-1/2'' split screen where, at the expansion of two fingers on the screen (scrolling down) that I can enlarge the font and read far more easily than I could in the past......and I anticipate using this site as my sight faces further impairment......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday morning

7 Baseball

It has been awhile.........