Tuesday morning blues........
Hey, I miss my classes, even though it'll only be a couple of weeks off prior to the Fall semester beginning. I like the structure and the fact that in addition to attendance, there is 'suggested' homework that is equal to approximately two hours for each hour of class.....8 hours of classes in the Fall......24 hours a week of 'structure'....that works for me.
I'm going to call the Santa Monica Public Works Supervisor today. We need 'guidance' vis a vis filling out forms for modification of tree height but not until after the TRO Court hearing scheduled for 20 August.........do I call this morning or this afternoon???
Regardless, I will go to Spectrum Internet today to determine what exactly I am paying for and what I get for this.......and whether I will keep Spectrum...........
Sometime this week or next I'd like to see the new Spiderman movie........I do not have sufficient bladder control to see Odyssey - and I do not like interrupting watching to go pee......
Comments
Post a Comment