A new week ahead
No real case of Monday morning blues.....the 'enhanced', 24 hour security system seemed to work the way it should last night......Katherine got a good night's sleep....I read and slept........let's see about tonight.....
I already purchased milk at Trader Joe's this morning during my daily walk - sunny out but already down to 18C outside, so it will be getting cooler as the days go shorter. And then I wrote Detective Capiro - giving him the new Incident # and letting him know we've also upgraded our security - we shall see what happens........
I have the current events class on zoom now. It really is a lousy class - no structure and full of attendees desirous of talking.....is it my problem that I have no interest in listening?? I do have no problem listening to the lecturer - she's good......but knowing that this class is actually hybrid, I am not really interested in going to the live class......
Same with the opera class......interesting enough to see if there is anything worthwhile but not truly an educating situation.......
If I were younger, I'd be interested in teaching at this level.......
Comments
Post a Comment